Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Yup. One of my fave movie. 

Once people read the title, I bet they could suddenly guess this as comedy romantic movie. I know that love story would never dies, but personally this movie is so well entertaining and charming me. The story line is light and easy to be predicted. The view is awesome with wine yards, old buildings, cheese from Italy. A fresh journey for hungry eyes like mines. 

Urgh....so...so....what is the movie about? The movie is about a Girl (Sophie) who help a woman (Claire Smith) and her grandson (Charlie) to find her 50 years lost true love in Italy. Amazingly, they can find Claire's true love! Sure, we can also guess Sophie will end up together with Charlie. So there is happily ever after ending for all. haha...The characters are so fit and they don't seem give much efforts for their role. I think the director has previously imagined that her, her and him would be suit for the roles. Good choice, Gary Winick! 

How about its soundtracks? Yes, movie soundtracks also important to like or love a movie. Overall, Letters to Juliet has vigorous and vivid songs. I like it and "What If" from Colbie Caillat now is becoming my favorite.

Briefly, I like this movie.Watching it could make my weekend becomes happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment