Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Season ^o^

Huaaa.......

Can you feel that air?....Can you hear the bell ringing?....Can you sniff the smell????.....The air is quite chill and warm at the same time....:D....

Blue twinkle X'mas tree

It's almost Christmas. Almost. I usually build a miniature of little cave and Christmas tree, but I have not build that yet. I will, however, find a way to build the cave and Christmas tree prior to the Day. Anyway, since I am kind enough,,,hehe...(can you see the angel circles on the top of my head?).. :)...I will share few nice pics of Xmas season surround me, well this is not include cave build inside the Church. I have not seen the Church's cave yet. This pictures, at least, give me Christmas Season feelings. Enjoy!  
Snowman with his house. The house should made from snow, right? It's cute though
 
Ehmm....This one is made by me, and stand right in front of office's door. I think we need Santa to bring presents

No comments:

Post a Comment