Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Little Break Off

Green Tea Freeze
Hey...Hey....Are you a workaholic? coz I am unconscious workaholic. Well, not a hundred percent workaholic too, but when I am on a madness high work spirit I think working becomes my boyfriend. Haha....silly me. Surprisingly is that I did not notice that I am a workaholic. My friend is the one who told it to me. 

So, the next surprising thing is that I have passed two years of working at this present company. Crazy to think that overloaded working has caused unawareness of time's speed, and It's December already!!!...Oh My God. Christmas is coming ...yeay...but I have to complete my tasks soon.....which is mean that I could not often open my blog *excuses mode on* hahaaa.....such a lazy girl. So now I am asking to myself on why I am so lazy for myself but extremly super duper diligent for others (in this case is overtime office working attitude). Sigh. Come on Girl, only you are the master of your life. Never neglect private needs. I guess a little break off is soo important and so, suddenly this afternoon I went to nearby mall, driving  my cute red motorcycle with only little idea on what I am going to do therein. After having tried few nice hats and buy none, I finally bought a big portion of Green Tea Freeze. Ummm....made from green tea with ice blend, but without whip cream as per its original. I don't like whip cream. With spending IDR 34,000 I could have a cup of cooler for my heart, head and soul...Haha...:D :D Have a great weekend all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment