Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pancake lover

Hello,,,,

Is there anyone loves pancakes? I am...I am a pancake lover.....

Hehe,,,yummy,,,non sweet (plain) crispy pancakes with lots of fruits topping. Aww,,,,love it. It tasted fresh, with kiwis, strawberries, grapes, longams, grape syrup and plain frozen yogurt :D. I can feel my mouth watering right now....hahaaaa..

Frozen yogurt is now popular in Indonesia for its fresh, light taste and coldness. Further, frozen yogurt usually has low fat which is of course becoming first selection for healthy eating people here hehee... So, frozen yogurt and pancakes are really good combination for me.

The last time I ate pancake was when having fun with my bestfriends. We were playing in giant public swimming pool (with big artificial waves) for almost a whole day and continued the fun to the mall nearby and subsequently ate therein (do this sound like Jakarta lifestyle? I don't know and don't care) hihiii...

Regret that I forgot the name of the pancake stall, but I remember it has grape background of color and pink words. I will try to check it again and one day will try other various of pancakes. If not from the same stall, of course I will try other creation of pancake from other stall or restaurant. Can't wait for it :) .


Huge pancake for three hungry stomaches

No comments:

Post a Comment