Friday, October 7, 2011

Lazy Syndrome

Okay,

This is the topic which I wish not to discuss at all. Not because I'm avoiding something, but this is something that I have tried to fight for a long, long timeee,,,,

So, once upon a time in beautiful country,,,,,,okay, never mind this sentence. Let's skip to next paragraphs.

*sigh* lazy syndrome,,,,has anyone heard this term? If not, then I am the one who create it. Yayy,,, This not something to be proud of, actually. This is the best syndrome that killing people, well at least for me. How do I describe this?...umm,,,I am a sleepy head person. Really a sleepy head person. Many of my friends have confirmed that I am the sleeping princess who able to sleep anywhere and anytime. Wait, this is still not lazy syndrome??,,,,Okay, back to main topic. Lazy syndrome that I mean is similar to laziness, but in a very bad stage. We feel lazy, but sometimes or mostly unable to resist it. That is bad. It cause difficulties to life and relation with other. I was even hate myself for this. Have anyone experienced this too? In example, I am going to apply a new job at one big company with limited dead line and vacant seats. The dead line is 14 days from today. Today I am thinking that I still have lots of days to submit my application. The same thoughts happen to me for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the next day and the next day until finally I reach the day prior the deadline. So I often harshly fill up the bloody lots of forms and end up too tired for my great super hero action. It is such a good for me not missed the deadline. 

Other example is that when I have to go to office. My office hour start at 08.30 am, but since I often go home late (almost everyday), and I have no spirit to come to office besides to earn money monthly (Aha!), I reach office at 09.00 or even 09.30 or even 10.00. OHHHH NOOOOOOO. Such a bad attitude I have. hikss. This is killing. I do not want my action cause troubles to others. Such a bad manner. I Hope I could erase my lazy syndrome soon. Could anyone here provide advice for me? perhaps, one of you have the same syndrome?  Do you think I create too much excuses for myself?

I do remember a quote (note: I forget who crate this quotation) : "We could never change the world, but we can always change ourselves" . I say AMEENNNN.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment