Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fun Jobs

My brother said all the jobs are actually the same. There are no fun job. I hate his statement. How could you said that bro? There should be fun job available in this world!!!! The point is that he tried to explain to me no all happy times at every kind of job. Probably he is right, but still I don't agree.
Check out the food tester, and clown, oh and comedian alsoooo. They seem really enjoy their job and mostly always happy. 

Food tester : This is not mouse, but human (food tester person). Food tester person can eat all food to be tested on their mouth. You do know all good food factory have this division, right? Looks yummy and who can reject free yummy food anyway? ^^. I can't. Bring me free ice cream and choco, baby ^^.
Clown : the clown always happy, and try to make people smiling. They seem enjoy their funny work. Look at their smiling lips, at all day and all time.
Comedian : they always laughing every time. This explain why comedian looks younger and fun.

Though all jobs are seemed the same by my brother, he makes exceptions for artist. Artist is the most enjoyable profession and job in the world, he said. For this one, I'm agree. Artists always do what they want, say what they want to say and create everything they like to do. Argghhhh,,,,,so much fun,,,,,Well, though probably becoming an artist would not make you rich in Indonesia (though few artists in Indonesia becoming very rich too), but west country will of course appreciate artist more.  Should I consider of becoming an artist?....hahahaaa,,,,,me, of becoming curly and sexy artist? jiahahhaa,,,,I really sometimes loose control of myself :D, but probably I will be looked very sexy.

Back to reality, I am just an ordinary typical office worker^^!. I am grateful for my job, but I hate getting difficult tasks. It requires me overtime and it often make me headache!!!!!!!,,,,,argghhh,,,,,no worries, I can handle it, perhaps, if I want to handle it.  Perhaps, if I 'm indeed need to find new solution, sexy artist could be a good choice, followed by food tester person :D,,,yihaaa,,,,,*syndrome of the end of Sunday*

No comments:

Post a Comment