Tuesday, May 8, 2012

When Plans Did Not Work Out

For my case not only one plan did not work out, but lots of plans did not work out. Hahahahaaa,,,what a life!

I received many, many, and many rejections during the entire of my life, let say it actually started when I was still studying at Senior High School, during applying for jobs, etc. I will not write the details of the rejection, but I will share few points I get so far :

I have learned that life requires determination.
I have learned that whatever happen, tomorrow will come and today will become past.
I have learned to let go off something that does not meant for me, though previously I hardly chased for it.
I have learned that the ones who support not only during good time, but also during the bad time are treasures.
I have learned to keep on studying thorough the entire life, including to conquer the pain and the feeling of scared.
I have learned that time has magical power.
It is our choose to stand up and to continue living the life.
If plan A did not work out, there are plan B and C and D until Z, the chances are always there.
Life is full of surprises and no one knows what will happen in the future, so always appreciate and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment