Monday, May 14, 2012

Spending the Time

I am wondering on why I often carelessly spending my time.

Its not that I am lazy, but its just sometimes I carry out other things compared to previous schedule/plans. This is RIDICULOUS and endanger me. I wonder on why I keep on repeating the same mistakes. I know that I have to spend time wisely, but somehow I keep on wasting it again and again. In example, I am browsing too much at certain free websites (reading for interesting updated news) for the whole week (yes, the whole week) instead of replaying important emails and looking for new job vacancies. Bad girl!

Arrgghh,,,What a mess! I do really need to seriously focus and wisely spend my time right now. Always remember that time could not move backwards.

Adios!,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment