Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chatting

I am sure lots of people enjoy chatting, either discreetly or not. I myself already tried to chat since around 2003, when I was in university and my point of view regarding chatting are as following:

1. Sometimes we become insomnia, we do not aware of time already spend for chatting. In other words if you enjoy chatting, you will spend lots of time unconscionably.

2. There are no boundaries. We can meet everyone from different places (countries, even continent), boy or girl, old and young, good and bad people. So we must really aware of the consequences. Usually we can easily find people with sex orientation topics. If we do not like this kind of topics, directly shoot them down.

3. With technology which enable us speaking or chatting with people from other parts of the world, often people forget that the most important thing is to build relationship and maintain it in real world, because this is the real life one! Indeed people could build friendship through internet, however it will not become real if we do not maintain it in reality. Someone proofed as a good friend once difficult things happen and he sticks there to assist. That is the real friendship.

The above are just few points of chatting from me. Anyone wish to add more points? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment