Sunday, September 2, 2012

When You Wish Upon a Star

I do remember when I was little hearing a song titled When You Wish Upon a Star.

=======================================

When you wish upon a star
makes no difference who you are
anything your heart desires
will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
no request is too extreme
when you wish upon a star
as dreamers do

Faith is kind
she brings to those who love
the sweet fulfillment of
their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
fate steps in and sees you through
when you wish upon a star
your dreams come true

Faith is kind
she brings to those who love
the sweet fulfillment of
their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
fate steps in and sees you through
when you wish upon a star
your dreams come true

credit : to its owner

==========================================

Apparently the song was sung first in Pinocchio movie. I like the song very much, even though I did not fully understand the whole lyrics, due to language barrier at that time but I did already understand the point of this song.

Now, of course I can understand the whole meaning of the lyrics, and thus I keep on remembering it, as one of my motivation song. Though I am not a child anymore, I am still having the same faith as my childhood moments, that our dreams will come true if we truly wish for it and do our best good effort to grab it.

I found out that good childhood memory is becoming one of my strength to face today sometimes-freaky-adult-times ^^.

So my friends, for all of our dreams, I will say : Bon courage! All the best! Semangat! Faiting! Ganbatte!

and God bless you abundantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment