Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Heart Shaped Bread

I found this huge, not too sweet, delicious, crunchy, heart shaped bread in one store near Barcelona Cathedral. Did I write near Barcelona Cathedral? yup,,,yup,,,,I found this delicious bread near Catedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia aka Barcelona Cathedral. In one of their beautiful stores. I will share stories about Barcelona next time, ok? :)

The point is that I do really like this simple and huge bread as friend of my journey. Let see its picture here :


Hohoooo,,,,Wel, it's not quite a heart shape anymore, cause I already ate it few bites :)). Do you see little white color spread on the top of the bread? Its sugar. Yet, the taste of the bread is not too sweet, which is good for me. This crunchy bread could last for 3 days. I wish someday I could eat this bread again along with warm tea, in its shop with the beautiful scenery of Barcelona City and Cathedral. Me likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment